Monday, July 4, 2011

"We Never Discussed A Mountain View"

I have heard back from Corporate office. I told her my whole ordeal and she said she was very sorry I was spoken to in that way and that that is not the way they do business. She then asked if there was anything she could do to get us to stay. I told her I've had nothing but problems here and am pretty much fed up. If they really want my business I want the mountain view fee removed from my unit and I want a decrease in my rent rate for the new lease. She said she would call the business manager back and I would hear from her by the end of the day.
I'm not listening to a damn word you have to say.

I receive a call from the business manager and she goes "Hi there, here's what we can do for you. We can only increase your rent by $25 to get you to stay, instead of the original amount." I ask "Okay, well what about the mountain view fee?" "Well we didn't discuss a mountain view fee so that'll stay on there." That was the whole reason for my call! This has moved past just increasing my rent for the next year, this is about paying for a service I'm not receiving, and I want some reimbursement! I told her "Well, I'll talk to Kyle about it but chances are we will be moving. We're done paying for something we're not getting." "Okay have a great day!"

She didn't even apologize for the way she spoke to me and sounded like I was bothering her. Kyle wants to handle the "we're not going to resign" conversation which will take place tomorrow, so I'll be sure and update you. It's a kick in the pants how corporate asked what they could do for us to stay, I told them and I didn't get a deal even close to that! I'm currently in the works of writing a letter to the president of Corporate. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment